Swimmers are scheduled for a total of fifty, one hour private training sessions. These are not swim practice sessions, these are training workouts built for each swimmer's individual needs. Swimmers who have attended Private sessions have qualified for States, JO’s and YMCA Nationals as well as break numerous records, when they haven't before. All have dropped significant time.
- Coach Russ reviews swimmer races via video taken by parents at meets.
- Private in pool swim training any time, any day the pool is available.........5am practices change people. (You want to win, train when the competition sleeps)
- Work privately on Starts, Turns, Pool Location Awareness Techniques, Race Finishing and Stroke Refining.
- Difficult and proprietary training sessions are incorporated and designed to work each swimmer very hard, taking them out of their comfort zone and into a transcending zone. This effectively creates a faster swimmer. These specific training days include 'Speed', 'Wind' and 'Drag' sets.
- Start Drills, Turn Drills and Finishing Drills are incorporated into sessions greatly improving speed in these three critical areas
- Camera systems are used to film the swimmer and analyzed with the coach.
The fine print.
- Private in pool training sessions are scheduled any day of the week, at any time. Your pool or Albright's pool. (1)
- Private coaches make every effort to accommodate swimmers schedules for sessions. Life happens fast. Rarely do schedules conflict, but it may happen. (1)
- The number of hours available to the swimmer is 50.
- Personal Swim Coaching 'Full' is $2750 ($1375 at registration and $1375 at session 25)
- There is a 10 month time limit for using your fifty sessions.
- Regardless of how payment is made, the Tier 1 attendance policies apply to all Private Sessions.
(1) -Based on Coach, Facility and Pool Availability
If interested in signing up, please email: