Swimmers are scheduled for a total of ten, one hour private training sessions. These are not swim practice sessions, these are training workouts built for each swimmer's individual needs. Swimmers who have attended Private Elite sessions have qualified for States, JO’s and YMCA Nationals as well as break numerous records. All have dropped significant time.
- Private in pool swim training any time/day the pool is available.
- Work privately on Starts, Turns, Pool Awareness Techniques, Race Finishing and Stroke Refining.
- Difficult and proprietary training sessions can be incorporated as well. They are designed to work each swimmer very hard, taking them out of their comfort zone and into a transcending zone. This effectively creates a faster swimmer. These specific training days include 'Speed', 'Wind' and 'Drag' sets.
- Start Drills, Turn Drills and Finishing Drills are incorporated into every session greatly improving speed in these three critical areas
- Camera systems are used to film the swimmer. Film is analyzed with the coach on a private bases.
The fine print.
- Private in pool training sessions are scheduled any day of the week, at any time. Your pool or Albright's pool. (1)
- Private coaches make every effort to accommodate swimmers schedules for sessions. Life happens fast. Rarely do schedules conflict, but it may happen. (1)
- The number of hours available to the swimmer is 10.
- Personal Elite Swim Coaching 'Mini' is $550. You can pay $275 at registration and $275 at session 5. Payment MUST be made BEFORE swimming.
- There is a 4 month time limit for using your ten sessions.
- You can schedule 2 paid trial sessions. If you continue, you will need to schedule the additional 8 sessions.
- You can pay in person by check or cash. You can also pay online using the pay link below.
- Regardless of how payment is made, the Tier 1 Attendance Policies apply to all Private Sessions.
(1) -Based on Coach, Facility and Pool Availability
If interested in signing up, please email: